Blog Archive

Sunday, May 15, 2022

IPKKND-Holi Special

Holi Special Post 



Direct Link 




                                   

                                                                      credit to creditor

She is so beautiful!

By 

ArshiHamesha

 

The angelic eyes of  hers beatify  my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her sings for her my way

Have gone crazy  beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

 


 

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

Have gone crazy to find all the ways ,but  no way

Can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

 She is so beautiful !


 

To truly explain her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

 

She is so beautiful !

 

 

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul  mate

My heart only beats for her , forever and ever this way

 

She is so beautiful !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND