Blog Archive

Friday, August 19, 2022

Ek Jashn- 6th anniversary

 Image


Silhouettes under fire

                       Image

When Dusk falls quickly on cerulean skies

My day morphs from ashes of roses to smiles

The journey of love flashes before my eyes

As a midnight romance bathes and divines

 

Burning charcoal sketches meander in my mind

While jasmine-absinthe starts flowing around

Its essence evokes passions clearly defined

 Your blushed porcelain skin feels incited

 

My obsidian-ebony eyes that gleam with fire

beseeching to quench the needy soulful desire

your eyes beckoning me to unite in the dream

 Rushing my heart to consume in this fire

 

All my mind sees quivering crimson lips

igniting the love that drips from ivory fingertips

Along the feathered edge, the sun finally sets

Our lips taste fire when the souls shelter silhouettes

                                                        By: Mysticaldivine/Faiqa


Image

Happy 6th Anniversary

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND