Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

IPKKND/Holi poem

   

Holi Special Post 


                                                                                                         credit to creditor

She is so beautiful!

By 

ArshiHamesha/Mysticaldivine

 

Her deep, hazel, angelic eyes beautify  my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her and sings for her my way

Have gone crazy  beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

 


 

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

Have gone crazy trying to find all the ways,but  no way

Can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

 She is so beautiful!


 

To truly explain to her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way.

 

She is so beautiful!

 

 

No words can describe my love for my angel anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to my true soul mate and me

My heart only beats for her, forever and ever this way.

 

She is so beautiful!



 


Happy Holi To everyone...

 


The moments where hooded faces let the guards down to see through souls and let the other hear what underlying desires were whispering for a long time...After this confession, a battle of pressing rights will start...yes, after all, you married me, if you have right to me, I do the same...uhh...what a love?





A pull of a hand crushing a petite form into hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND