Blog Archive

Monday, September 26, 2022

IPKKND/Diwali- In your eyes



In Your Eyes...Embarrassed

Looking into your eyes, something serene I feel

Like your touch, which brings calmness as I heal

I feel as free as waves in the deep blue ocean. I kneel

Forgetting all the pain, I can glide and fly, and I feel



I feel the rhythmic smooth beat of your heart in thy

Like a bird glides over the ocean soaring in the sky

It takes me to a place called paradise through your eyes

The eyes of yours where I feel serenity can't deny



Your eyes are the passage to heaven, and earth must say

more of a mind and a heart game which I love to play

These orbs pull my heart more than a riveting, desiring pray

wishing to live forever in your eyes, I am compelled to say


By Mysticaldivine/Faiqa


No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND