Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2021

IPKKND/ Sorry I didn't kiss you

 

Sorry! I didn't kiss you...

By ArshiHamesha


I embraced your beauty in my arms while ravishing your lips to capture the essence, the nectar, the immortality and ended up tearing apart the purity of your innocence. That innocence which entangled along with me with these pearls to tear apart the darkness of my life, a shell of a lifeless tycoon who thought he can write and mold fate. That Fate brought you in front of me to captivate me back in that essence to embrace you to inhale every bit of it as there is no distance left. That proximity ended up tearing my shell right to my heart. That heart started beating with your name and interlinked with your thoughts which put me into your spell day and night to see you keep you right in front of my eyes. Those eyes which cry when you cry and smile when you smile made a promise to be your side when you embraced me to shelter your essence, your purity within its protection. That promise went beyond under control to disentangle you from all of your pain which in return emancipated me to have a right to touch you, feel you, embrace you, seduce you, to inhale you the way this heart wants, the way these eyes want, the way my mind wants to put these arousing desires at peace. That peace which comes and plays by your touch, your voice, by your proximity and now when I had you right there in front of my proximity having all this immortality with your purity of this essence, the nectar of life in the palms of my hand to devour, I ended up again tearing it apart, disentangling with these pearls to remain in my dark shell, a shell of a lifeless tycoon who still does not want to believe in Fate.

Sorry I didn't kiss you... I'm really really sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND