Blog Archive

Sunday, May 16, 2021

"Eternal Love..."/Arshi's Marriage Poem

 

                Sept 28, For me "The picture Perfect Moment"

                                     "Eternal Love..."

LINK

    

* * *  

A Faith of journey started with a gaze

As I found someone in my wild  chase

A glimpse of her changed  my  phase

A feeling of Love yet to come in my ways


A day of sunshine among my darks days

A moonlight stood holding a key of craze

A closed heartfelt the tremor of waves

A shrewd piece of me stoned her glaze

 

A scared  blue  shades  heart  of  mine

A scarlet  colorful  shaded  heart  of  hers

A beginning of matters and no matters

A chase  of  thorns  and  flowers  of  ours 


A faith started its grip in my hazy  belief

Someone is there to fight my  grief

A flicker of love started burning me deep

A moonlight lady started coming in dreams


A lost feeling rested in chamber clearly

A search for seeking love to heal dearly

A load of  pains I have  to bear  lightly

Fear of holding the craze of love barely


A mistrust became the foundation of my trust

Disbelief became the reason for my beliefs

A belief became the lifeline of my breath

Color became the code soothing breeze


A touch of hers was the need of mine

A kiss of hers was the demand of mine

A thought  of hers  was a deal of mine

A lady in red, green, yellow is mine

A departed feeling refused to depart

Night came with light despite being apart

A message delivered on both sides

A man in love with his woman's heart


A journey of thorns brought the shrewdness

A fire within refused to throw cruelness

A wind of chimes decided its own astuteness

A lady of love smiled at my own adroitness


A confession of innocence broiled tears in me

Ahold of beauty destroyed the beast in me

A trust of eternity reached covering miles to me

A union of hearts occurred again auspiciously in me

Ahold of lifeless Aphrodite of mine in my arms

A yearn to plea to make her aware of my charms

A way to clear every thorn to reach her gleams

A threat to care to embrace her always in my arms



A  challenge to set fears against my way to Love

A thorn being replaced with a rose of red Love

A lonely walk to stir  to the path by pure mother's Love

A reminder to look, care, hold of your Eternal Love


 


         


Memorable Moments 

Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND