Blog Archive

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Farmhouse/ Poem/ Nuzzling Touch of yours...

 [MEMBERSONLY]

[/NOCOPY]


Special Post for Sept 21st
Direct link


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92573065


      

  


Nuzzling touch of yours...
Sept 21st...Smile



 

I never hope, but I found you in my hopes

I never seek, but I found you in my dreams

 I never expect it, but I embrace you in my arms

I never doubt, but I glimpsed you in my hopes


   

 

I never love, but I loved you in different ways

I never cry, but I cried for you in dreadful whispers

I never fail, but I succeeded you in my deep fears

I never predict, but I striped my faiths in layers


 

     


I never stop, loving you in my deep diffidence

I never stop, caring for you in my hesitancies

I never stop, layering you in my impassivities 

I never stop, hugging you in my intimacies 





     

 

I never touch, till the warmth touch of yours

I never hug, till the feel of fervor fire of yours

I never kiss, till the creamy embraced petals of yours

I never intimate, till  cherishing nuzzling touch of yours



 


       


  

  

"love is predictable" when it strikes all you can do is to be with it..."

              


               

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND