Blog Archive

Friday, November 26, 2021

IPKKND-Shades of an actor/Barun So

  Tujh  Sang  nain  lagaya  aisa...

                    Raha  na  main  phir  apne jaisa..

Translation.

          Since when I meet my eyes with yours

             I  am not the same person anymore


The pic speaks volumes as words are meaningless in front of this earthy guy.




I am one of those people who started watching this show at epi 100 where his incomplete hug became my complete obsession with him and this show. Obsession of admiring a flawless, ardent, cordial, honest, warm, and bonafide actor who lives in million hearts and has changed the perception of perceiving acting and actor himself. A man of shades with the title "King of expression" has indeed earned it by setting norms so high just by the presence of his eyes and body/If looks could kill, a million murders will be on his neck as each breath just gasps over each and every action of him. He was not only a Khadoos, Laad Governor, Karela, Kans, Shaitan for Khushi but also for every Khushi who was on the other side of the screen and has crossed the age barrier for loving this guy.


I followed him during Baat Humari Paki hai and then I reminded myself with his character in Sharadha and Dil Mil Gaye...different shades and different caliber as he was coming out of his cocoon but when he came out of it with full flapping wings,  he just spread joy and happiness along with his magical husky style.


Shades from intense Diwali or forced marriage, from Holi to Teri meri, from lover to husband really reflect his real side where he touches hearts just by simple one look and with his husky voice he entangles that heart for forever and that's what he did that majority just can't forget those two pair of eyes even after one year of his absence. That is some power that speaks volumes. One glimpse of him is enough for the melting the heart of anyone. He is a shining star without having any training of becoming star, such a natural-born actor we have in between us.




A man whose ambition is just to be himself and do the best, what an earthy man he is.Indeed...

Kya ballon iski acting keh bare main...Does it look like he is acting Dammit...look at the bottom...nahhh



When he is looking at her...the intensity and heat is coming and touching my ears on this side of the screen and his pain is making me hold my heart as this is so damn real...Yes, he is real . That's what makes him different. Looks aren't everything...



I want him to explore the end of the world and bring out the best as I really do wanna see him at the top of my life. He has all the combo of heroes since 60 till now but the majority I see 80 and 90 which is my fav era and he is so damn good at those moments. Fits perfectly in it.



Awe now I have to go watch him over and over in ASR avatar...till he comes out with something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND