Blog Archive

Friday, November 26, 2021

IPKKND:IPK&Blast

 


Direct link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3831973&PID=96970554&#p96970554



          My relationship with IPK and BLAST ...


   


Image




The Show ended but ArshiHamesha's craziness increased due to deprive of this daily dose and she just started her chase on IF without knowing what is she looking for .She found ...Doc... post , for counting the ppl like me to join in her new journey Blast from the past.I surfaced the pages, I found my first crazy crew member ..Katlyn on Page 9 and next two crazy ones..BarunDiwani and Horizon.. on page 24 of Thread 1.


You must be thinking... I knew them...LOL then you are crazier than I am...OK as emotional I was , I took my oath on Page 29...


Here I am , a regular surfer of IF , had no clue and had no friend, just post my craziness whenever and wherever I feel like but here I am taking an oath of what??? ...No clue.Confused





Ok Epis start falling down everyday and my hopeful eyes getting darker each day by this thought, this is a chatting Thread as I was seeing pages over pages just chat of everything and very little what I was looking for.Then One day I started seeing Drooling Pics with some thoughtful notes and I was ,YES , as I like reading so my eyes got that bright crazy light of hope and then Our Guruji Indi came along ,uff ...small pieces with  ballistic  powers and I was hooked.She is a true inspiration of mine as she was the only one who knew my old ID...as we did have some connection via chatting some where...


Now I had no friends and didn't know who I supposed to bribe to tell me how to start.Confused




I Started with small pieces and got small likes ...but those were genuine as they didn't know me and my journey started from there with no end.Indi and BD gave me instructions how to take snapshots...and my small write ups changed into 100 pages story with pictography without any boundary to make ppl  bored as I still have same likes yet my spirit got a free sensation which doesn't need any like as my urge to explore  grew more and more each day..Smile




Today I have friends who know me more than I know myself,Heart 

Today I have company of words which shows my compassion  more than I ever knew about...

Today ArshiHamesha is what she is and always was yet hidden 

BUT NO MORE...




On Blast we have crossed milage...as we are here celebrating Holi...yet holi's Dhakan will be heard loud enough with full faith during kidnapping where this will travel distantly to find its destination because of full faith.Very similar to all of us here on this thread and IF , we are from all directions but our love and Faith is uniting us here as we know each other for years or some of us are connected as for forever...




Age has crossed the limit as there is no boundary in this friendship and being supportive to each other.We celebrate with each other the very same way as in IPK.We laugh , we cry if we don't get what we want...Wink

That's a mere power of love of this show and our compassion which at the end of the day brings us here, no matter what...




We are  a small family and a proud IPK Family who shares the most sensuous and heartfelt moments of ARSHI and  ArshiHamesha has found something in years to be a part of something so special that she can't tell you how immensely happy she is .The push and pull of the daily life give her rest here , right here , no where else.Love all of my crew who works so hard and  does without their part out of love , love of this show which brought all of us together at one platform...Blast from the Past... 




Special Thnx to Doc and Amethyst who started joining this alien family under one roof .

Thnx to Captain Indi who is sailing this ship so smoothly and calmly.Hats off to you

Thnx to Co captains..Durga, Katlyn, and Supriya who are making it as a shining star over this forum day and night...


Thnx to readers who take their precious time to spend some time with us and appreciate our efforts every time and every day.


Thnx to Silent and occasional visitors who are with us every step of it and made it successful in each and every way


Here is the toast to this success...

Happy Anniversary To Blast From The Past...and All of us...Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPKKNDForever

IPKKND/Diwali- Ruling Hearts

   Ruling Hearts By Mysticaldivine The growing feeling of their presence in each other's life was making them restless. They both seem t...

IPKKND